A longtime beloved salad recipe from the So Good So You cafes, the Turmeric Power Greens Salad is just as nutritious as it is delicious.
It's no coincidence we call this turmeric-infused dressing "liquid gold." Trust us on this one.
See details below on crafting a single salad, along with our Liquid Gold Dressing that we recommend bottling and using on any dish of your choice.
Be sure to tag us on social if you choose to give this recipe a try! We love to see what everyone whips up.
Turmeric Power Greens Salad
- Salad 2.5 oz organic power greens mix
- ¼ c gold raisins
- ⅓ c (heaping) roasted sweet potatoes
- ⅓ c (heaping) rainbow cauliflower, sliced
- ¼ c raw cashews
Liquid Gold Dressing
- 3 carrots - washed peeled and chopped in large chunks
- 2 c raw cashews
- 1 c rice wine vinegar
- ½ c tamari
- 1 c water
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh turmeric juice
- ½ Tbls ground turmeric powder
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- Place power greens in a bowl
- Top with ingredients, placing each item in its own quadrant of the salad
- Blend dressing ingredients on high speed in a blender until thoroughly blended (up to 5 minutes)
- Top salad with 1 oz of Liquid Gold Dressing
At So Good So You, we believe ingredients matter which is why we always use organic raw turmeric and the finest produce juices to deliver functional benefits you want and need.
Looking for your turmeric fix, but don't want to deal with the mess of juicing yourself? Try our Turmeric shot at a store near you!