Tis the season for festive drinks, so beautiful they’re destined for your Instagram feed. For us, the holiday season is all about connecting with loved ones whether that be in person or over zoom this year.
Our favorite way of doing this is over flavorful food and beverages that are just as tasty as they are pretty. To inspire our community to do the same, we’ve created a Plant-based Holiday Recipe Guide designed for two to share.
Every delicious meal spread calls for an equally delicious drink to pair along with it.
This Holiday Immunity Mocktail/Cocktail is made with our best-selling Immunity shot for an extra punch and 1 billion CFUs of probiotics for an added health bonus!
If you give the recipe a try, be sure to share a picture with us on social media.
Holiday Immunity Mocktail/Cocktail
- Dried Herbal Tea Blend
- 5g hibiscus
- 5g rosehip
- 10g dried orange slices
- 8g lemongrass
- So Good So You Immunity shot
- 1 T Agave
- Fresh orange or clementine
- Suggested alcohol mixer: Gin or Vodka
- Cold steep herbs for 6-12 hours by adding the herbs to 1 ½ C cold water and set in the fridge or cool place. Strain through fine-mesh strainer.
- Stir Agave into tea blend.
- Pour tea blend over ice between two glasses.
- Add 1 So Good So You Immunity shot to each glass.
- Garnish with a fresh squeeze and slice of orange or clementine.
Special thank you to our chef advisor, @jessipeine, for crafting these delicious recipes.
To shop So Good So You probiotic shots in stores, visit our store finder here.