Social Community Associate (Entry/Junior level)
Summary: We are a plant-based functional beverage manufacturer. This role on the Marketing team will be responsible for helping to build and nurture a highly engaged community on social media for the brand. If you are digitally savvy and an enthusiastic supporter of our mission “For the Love of Body and Planet” and have meaningful experience building and managing online communities, this could be your career-making opportunity!
The right individual will be:
- Outgoing Extrovert
- Community Builder
- Brand Evangelist
- Customer-Experience Advocate
- Data Driven
- Meticulous Organizer
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Community Growth – execute a community-growth strategy grounded in data in alignment with brand objectives and overall Marketing Plan
Community Engagement – interact with the brand’s community online and IRL (in a post-Covid future) with the goal of establishing long-term brand relationships.
Customer Experience: – social is often the first communication an individual has with the brand; the primary responsibility will be to make sure the consumer feels heard and appreciated.
Social Channel Management – oversee Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and any other future community channels.
Expected Time Allocation:
Community Engagement – 70%
- Primary responsibility will be to interact with the brand’s community to encourage conversations with the goal of building lasting customer x brand relationships, both online and in real life
- Seek out brand enthusiasts to further build connections through the So Good Society and our own community platforms
- Deeply listen to community feedback and needs to find ways to more effectively engage them and meet their needs
Strategy/Planning – 30%
- Assist Senior Social Community Associate in finding brand partnerships in alignment with brand goals and overall marketing strategy
- Partner with Senior Social Community Associate to set goals, continuously monitor and report performance of posts and content, fine-tune strategies and tactics to optimize engagement and experience
- Analyze data on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to assist in content strategy
- Schedule and post engaging content on behalf of the brand according to brand voice and in a consistent and timely manner, this includes IG/FB Live, Feed, Instagram Stories, and Reels/TikTok
- 4-year degree (ideally Marketing or Communications) preferred
- A social butterfly, both digitally and IRL
- High level of comfort with technology and the ability to quickly embrace, learn and master new systems
- Self-starter, motivated, and highly collaborative
- Proficiency with Apple & Mac products, Microsoft Office, and using multiple cloud-based systems and tools including Dropbox, and G Suite required
- Social is 24/7/365 so this is not a M-F / 8-5 role. We embrace Work/Life Blend and support all team members to do what they need to do to take care of themselves while crushing their work (and personal) goals. That being said, being “on” nights and weekends is a given. The right candidate will be an extrovert who thrives on connection and interacting with a community and passionately embraces this “always on” lifestyle.
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should answer the question: “How do you embody our motto of For the Love of Body & Planet™ in your life?”
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 4000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!