So Good So You is looking for someone outgoing, driven and focused. With a love for not only interacting with people but driving as well. Must have reliable transportation- this role will bring you face to face with our customers and retail partners. Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with managers, representatives and others in the field. Ideally this person would love to discuss the “ins and outs” of everything So Good So You! Representing our brand in every way- you are the first point of contact for how great our product is. Product knowledge and a sales oriented mindset is a must!
So Good Brand is a leading functional beverage manufacturer, dedicated to creating delicious, innovative beverages and making them accessible to those looking to live a healthier, happier life.
Location: Portland, OR
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Local Retail Merchandiser – 80%
- Meet or exceed all goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for the assigned retailer/customer.
- Ensure incremental sales through the distribution of new products and maintenance of existing skus.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned retailers.
- Set up and staff all local retailer demos.
- Distribute swag, coupons, etc. at store level to target consumers.
- Educate store staff on products, benefits, promotional activity.
- Face and refill coolers when needed.
- Store visit reports in CRM system or like tool.
- Ensure POGs and Promotions are honored at store level.
- Expand current distributors accounts by selling product in at store level.
- Create distributor ranking and account list priorities with Director of Sales and Lead Account Manager.
- Build strong local level relationships with key decision makers.
Present Product Opportunities – 20%
- Work closely with ROM to facilitate potential product opportunities with new retailers.
- Embody the physical representation of the SGSY brand within the area for new and undiscovered businesses.
- Identify any new/ potential opportunities in the area for possible partnership.
- Other duties as assigned by ROM.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Confidence: The ability to own their space and represent the brand with a strong presence.
- Flexibility: Being able to change and adapt to change at a moment’s notice. Adapting to new ideas, strategies and processes as they develop.
- Customer Experience: Knowing how to properly interact with customers, clients and potential customers (I.e. mangers, store associates). Being able to thoroughly navigate and create lasting relationships with associates on a store level.
- Enthusiastic, engaging, outgoing and approachable individual with a passion for meeting new people and evangelizing great products.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to transport materials to and from events, provide your own transportation, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience in short shelf life, refrigerated products is a plus.
- Reliable transportation, and the ability to travel both large and small distances over a proper amount of time.
- Employment Type Full Time
- Job Type Hourly
- Education High School Diploma
- Experience 1+ Years of Merchandising. 1+ Years of Sales/ Customer Service. 1+ Years of Brand Ambassador/Demo Experience.
- Industry Consumer Products, some knowledge of nutritional products
- Required Travel Approximately 90%
- Compensation Range 20-25/Hrs.
How to Apply Send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 4000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!