Summary: As a Marketing Project Manager you will be working with our marketing team in the execution of creative content projects and campaigns. This role is ideally suited to someone who is a highly organized team player with a passion for process, collaboration, and managing large projects with many moving pieces. You will lead large and small scale programs from start to finish, manage resources to provide on time and on budget solutions to meet marketing and business objectives. This role will report into the Head of Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Resource management including resource allocation based on content slates and upcoming work.
- Establishes strong relationships with internal/external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Sets expectations with internal and external teams and handles prioritization for all work that comes through the marketing team.
- Facilitates project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps ensuring all stakeholders have up to date, day to day reports and project milestones.
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous.
- Continually work to optimize process and workflow.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve on a daily basis, and connect into the agency and your retail client teams.
- Demonstrates a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude
- Can be trusted to run with a project and see it through without micromanaging
- Strong ability to shift quickly from project to project
WHO YOU ARE:
- Detail and efficiency-minded
- Process-oriented and highly organized
- Strong attention to detail and eye for error
- Ability to manage several aspects of a project at once
- Helps create efficiencies and improve processes
- Create a seamless workflow and energetic environment and continually evolve
- Communicates well visually and verbally
- 4+ years of experience as a Marketing and Branding Project Manager in a digital design or marketing/advertising industry or similar role
- Experience with G-Suite, Excel and Project Management software
- Must have previous experience working with design, advertising and/or marketing teams and creatives
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input
- Ability to use data and metrics to measure the performance of design efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
- Excellent project management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Team player with refined and assertive leadership skills and ability to positively influence change through solid rationale, supporting data, and diplomacy
- Understanding of creative best practices and digital creative development
- Have relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Highly tech literate, should be able to master tools quickly
- Self-starting, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should answer the question: “How do you embody our motto of For the Love of Body & Planet™ in your life?”
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we’ve been featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US – two years in a row. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in 7000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!