SUMMARY: The Marketing Manager is responsible for a wide range of marketing and branding activities. The ideal candidate would strategize marketing/branding roadmap and campaigns. Embrace the strategic creative side while still loving rolling up your sleeves to move the marketing/roadmap and campaigns across the finish line both internally and externally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partner with Head of Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive growth, deliver business results
- Collaborate with internal teams and/or external agencies on the development of marketing materials and the execution of marketing programs
- Support new product commercialization from concept to launch, working effectively across functional teams, and ensure strategy is translated into product packaging.
- Create new product launch plans, working with internal teams and external agencies on all launch materials and tactics
- Leverage existing So Good So You programs, assets, and campaigns to build marketing plans for key markets
- Monitor, analyze, and report consumer, competitive, category, customer, and channel activities to uncover insights that lead to actionable opportunities for the business.
- Lead and own major elements of So Good So You Sustainability Initiative programs including working on partnerships with organizations
- Track brand performance and proactively identify ways to win with the consumer and in-store
- Oversee timelines and manage project budgets, ensure assets are available and shared with necessary partners
WHO YOU ARE:
- Creative and love coming up with new ways to engage consumers whether through broad marketing campaigns, introducing new products, or even a cool idea for Social Media
- Able to connect dots across multiple inputs including business opportunities, sources of insight, industry trends, and audience data
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where daily responsibilities change based on projects and team priorities
- Unafraid to dive in and solve problems, find answers, and have a tenacity for getting things done
- Able to organize and manage multiple projects, juggle competing priorities, and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Proactive self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work both independently as well as take direction
- CPG experience is a plus!
- B.A. or B.S. required, marketing or business emphasis strongly preferred
- Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in a marketing or advertising account management role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including experience with pulling market data and extrapolating insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to proactively identify potential communication gaps and overcome them, and achieve results while maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to effectively lead and interface with cross functional teams to rapidly identify problems/opportunities and take appropriate action
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we’ve been featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US – two years in a row. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in 7,500 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!