SUMMARY: Responsible for over-the-road trucks that pick up, secure, and deliver freight, product, and/or commodities for So Good Brand to designated customer destinations nationwide.
- Creates and manages daily/weekly trucking schedules.
- The coordinator will manage OTIF deliveries including, but not limited to:
- Work within TMS platform to tender orders to carrier partners
- Ensure pick-up and delivery appointments are made
- Track, record and monitor load movement in TMS platform
- Coordinate any special customer requirements,
- Organize rescues as needed
- Keep all stakeholders up to date
- Responsible for daily transport-related queries and/or issues, including after hour support for haulers, plant, and customer issues.
- Works closely with Operations to ensure on-time departure and route guide compliance.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment, hungry to advance
- Able to manage all company business according to the cultural objectives of the company (values and behaviors)
- Great communicator – ability to be clear and concise and use optimal channels of communication
- Natural problem solver who can quickly analyze information and come up with multiple potential solutions
- Comply with all company and regulatory policies/guidelines relating to associate safety, food safety and food quality
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude every day
- Not easily rattled, able to be assertive when needed
The following are required competencies of the position that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job:
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with MS Office programs, email, etc.
- Understanding of TMS programs and ability to navigate various portals/ program functionality
- Familiarity with inventory management or warehouse management experience is a plus
- Familiarity with refrigerated TL & LTL services is a plus
- High School Diploma/AA Degree Preferred
- 2+ years transportation / logistics experience
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Proven success in a prior, similar role
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should answer the question: “How do you embody our motto of For the Love of Body & Planet™ in your life?
ABOUT SO GOOD SO YOU
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 4000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
FOR THE LOVE OF BODY AND PLANET ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!