Summary: So Good So You is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to lead the initiatives critical to supporting high performing teams in a fast-paced, high growth environment and maintaining an open, diverse and inclusive workplace. The role will report to the founders, the CEO and Chief Brand & Innovation Officer. The ideal individual will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and owning the day-to-day aspects of HR while also engaging in high-level strategy plans and programs with the founders and leadership team.
This role will develop strong working partnerships with every member of the leadership team and managers and provide support to all employees across the organization. Due to the nature of our business, we’ll expect the ideal candidate to be able to utilize their sharp analytical skills and strong work ethic to support the company culture as we grow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure our employees apply the company vision, values, culture and related goals to align with So Good So You’s business strategy to create products that improve the health and lives of our customers
- Develop People and Talent programs and implement practices e.g., safety, wellness, recruitment, compensation, employee experience, that demonstrate our commitment to strengthening company culture and living our values
- Utilize data & metrics to understand the employee experience and guide people program development and implementation
- Participate and execute our talent acquisition and growth plans with significant focus on attracting, retaining and developing top talent as we grow
- Manage and scale HR operations to match the growth in exempt and non-exempt workforce seamlessly including but not limited to: onboarding, offboarding, tracking of all types of records, incidents, and benefits
- Manage and iterate a scalable onboarding process that welcomes our diverse employee population and allows employees to acclimate quickly
- Actively represent employee interests and perspectives in business decisions
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory
- Ensures So Good So You is complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements; advising management on needed actions to maintain compliance
- Develop L&D programs based on the needs of the organization as it scales utilizing available resources
- Coach the organization on performance management
- Oversee the annual benefits open enrollment process including evaluating & incorporating unique perks that support the attraction and retention of high performing employees and reflects the company’s culture and values
- Build on current compensation structures and career ladders as the company grows; communicate structures to staff
- Be the culture champion by spearheading all company events
WHO YOU ARE:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience supporting employees at all levels of the organization
- Belief in transparency and open communication and the ability of an individual’s power to improve and enable those around them
- Resourceful and self starter who is excited to join a startup and roll up sleeves and help
- Exceptional work ethic and highly detail-oriented and data-driven person who strives to maximize efficiency and productivity and enjoys challenging goals.
- Eager, you proactively find important things to do, ask the right questions and find answers with little to no supervision, and prioritize making time and space for the team members that you support
- Discretion and trustworthiness, you will be party to confidential information and operate with the highest level of integrity and responsibility
- You love helping out in every capacity that you can so that you, organizational mission + values, company, and team members succeed
- You love improving things, fixing problems and working on identifying opportunities as well as thinking in terms of processes and systems to make improvements. There’s no task or problem too big or small
- You are an optimist and love working with a fast-paced energetic team and promoting and enhancing our values and culture internally and externally
- The ability to build trust quickly and be seen as an advocate for all employees
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibility in Human Resources at small- to mid-size companies. Experience at a high growth/startup company is highly desirable
- 5+ years of experience recruiting talent up to mid-level management (Director level)
- 2+ years of working with a combination exempt/non-exempt workforce. Experience with manufacturing is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience leading the administration of benefits, evaluation and implementation of HRMS systems, on-boarding, off-boarding, creating pay ranges and compensation, conducting engagement surveys and overall employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Bi-lingual – any level of Spanish language knowledge a major bonus (though not required)
- This role is based at So Good So You’s corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, MN and classified as a hybrid in-office / work-from-home position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Your cover letter should answer the question: How do you embody our motto of For the Love of Body & Planet™ in your life?
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we’ve been featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US – two years in a row. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 7000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 68% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!