Posted November 21, 2019
So Good So You is seeking a dynamic team of active and outgoing individuals who have a passion for health and wellness and a desire to spread the amazing benefits to the masses. As the face of the brand, this person’s primary responsibility as a merchandiser is to ensure operational excellence and execution for all store POG displays So Good So You and drive sales in stores. If this sounds like you, please apply as we cannot wait to meet you!
So Good Brand is a leading developer and marketer, making products with only nutritious, whole ingredients. So Good Brand is dedicated to creating delicious, functional beverages and making them accessible to those looking to live a healthier, happier life.
- Real ingredients. Nothing added… ever!
- Perishable and HPP-treated making it safe to enjoy and to extend shelf-life
- Committed to being a Zero Waste Manufacturing facility
- For job opportunities in additional US cities, click here
Collaborate with in-store managers to drive sales through perfect POG execution
Represent So Good So You with customers and consumers
Train and develop in-store team members on our product, product placement, upcoming promotions, etc.
Identify retail opportunities and challenges in the marketplace
Collaborate with internal management team to obtain specific sales and execution goals
Visit different stores within up to 50 mile radius on an ongoing basis and consistently report on store conditions
Perform product demonstrations in-store to help build awareness of So Good So You products
Essential Skills & Qualifications
A passion for health and wellness
Naturally outgoing and internally motivated in your personal and professional efforts
A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to share our brand story to consumers to increase trial of the brand
- Understanding of sales fundamentals
- Reliable transportation w/ updated insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Technological aptitude – savvy user comfortable with cloud-based systems such as GoogleCal, GDrive, and Google Docs, etc.
- Access to a personal smartphone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Employment Type Part-time (contractual basis)
- Time Commitment Approximately 15-20 hours per week
- Job Type Hourly
- Education HS Diploma
- Industry Consumer Products
- Compensation Range $20-$25, based on experience
- Location Columbus, OH
How to Apply
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com