The Senior Digital and Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for a wide range of digital communications including, creating and executing website strategies to optimize business growth objectives, running our digital newsletter, email marketing, and more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help establish and maintain the website marketing and content calendar to achieve key business metrics
- Full ownership of the company website and campaign-specific microsites
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish specific campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Design email and website campaigns to achieve specific goals (e.g. increase trial and repeat purchasing, retail activations)
- Use performance metrics to optimize campaigns and templates
- Establish and maintain the email marketing calendar
- Plan, build, test and optimize multiple weekly emails on a tight timeline
- Collaborate with designer to create engaging website and email content
- Be a positive contributor on a small and nimble team who is willing to tackle new projects as they come up
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced at managing, updating and optimizing e-commerce websites across multiple platforms (Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace)
- Passionate about testing, learning and iterating, implementing learnings and evolving strategies and tactics
- Able to work with a major email service provider (such as Mailchimp, Salesforce, Klaviyo) to set up one-off marketing emails, DRIP campaigns and triggered emails
- An experienced and detail-oriented email marketer with a creative and analytical mindset who loves to share findings and actionable insights
- A quick learner with a genuine interest in improving our site and email performance through a data-driven approach
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple projects, taking initiative, and working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator—in person, online
- Bachelor’s degree, in English, journalism, communications, marketing or related field is a plus
- External or in-house agency experience
- 5+ years of website, email marketing experience
- Demonstrated career success in content strategy/content creation
- Demonstrated ability to interpret content/style and brand guidelines
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Shopify and CRM platforms
- Ability to research, plan, write, and edit email and website copy to engage distinct audiences and deliver desired consumer action
- Ability to work collaboratively and enthusiastically with others to achieve organizational goals
How to Apply:
Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include the position you’re applying for. In this case, it would be Senior Digital & Email Marketing Specialist.
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 5500 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passion.
Property of So Good Brand Inc.