This position will be hands-on, focusing on driving the evolution of our business applications. The Business Systems Specialist will be responsible for helping improve business systems by evaluating current practices and systems, learning business needs and researching and implementing ‘new and improved’ solutions. This is a dynamic role for the right individual ready to take a leap in their career to help insure the company’s business systems keep pace with rapid growth.
- This position supports the core business systems for our Operations team to ensure proper configuration, distribution, upkeep, uptime, etc.
- Responsible for using technology (and your skill) to improve operational performance with better processes, applications, reporting, analytics, etc.
- Gather business requirements from key stakeholders and research potential hardware/software solutions to support company growth.
- Provide some technical support in the manufacturing facilities as required.
- Research how to assist in collecting data in real time via barcoding, handheld scanners, tablets, etc.
- Implement a ticketing system to track individual project requests and manage them through their completion
- Manage essential integrations such as EDI connections, data imports/exports
- Manage the administration, support, and training for business applications.
- Develop training material for new system enhancements as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following list that follows is representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other Technical/Engineering Degree preferred.
- Two (2) plus years’ working with ERP systems
- Three (3) plus years’ working in the Information Technology (IT) Field
- Two (2) plus years’ managing business applications.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, Baking, Food & Beverage or other manufacturing environments is strongly preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative, and hard work
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Forty (40) hours per week, or as required for the department, weekends and holidays as required to execute department goals
- Compliance with all company and regulatory policies/guidelines relating to associate safety, food safety and food quality
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 7000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends, and customers – to find and follow their own passions!