Posted December 4, 2019
So Good So You is seeking a dynamic team of active and outgoing individuals who have a passion for health and wellness and a desire to spread the amazing benefits to the masses. As the face of the brand, this person’s primary responsibility as a merchandiser is to ensure operational excellence and execution for all store POG displays So Good So You and drive sales in stores. If this sounds like you, please apply as we cannot wait to meet you!
So Good Brand is a leading developer and marketer, making products with only nutritious, whole ingredients. So Good Brand is dedicated to creating delicious, functional beverages and making them accessible to those looking to live a healthier, happier life.
- Real ingredients. Nothing added… ever!
- Full transparency – all ingredients are always listed on the front of packaging
- Perishable and HPP-treated making it safe to enjoy and extending the shelf-life
St. Louis, MO – ideally centrally located near Dierberg’s Grocery Stores
- For job opportunities in additional US cities, click here
- Conduct in-store demos in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Drive to all location sites within the region
- Transport samples and POG materials to and from events
- Set up and break down all equipment
- Provide detailed post-event report of consumer interactions, product feedback, units sold, POG updates (POG location, picture, etc.)
- Form partnerships with staff members, managers, etc. to help promote the brand and secure POG placement
Essential Skills & Qualifications
A passion for health and wellness
Naturally outgoing and internally motivated in your personal and professional efforts
A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to share our brand story to consumers to increase trial of the brand
- Understanding of sales fundamentals
- Reliable transportation w/ updated insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Technological aptitude – savvy user comfortable with cloud-based systems such as GoogleCal, GDrive, and Google Docs, etc.
- Access to a personal smartphone for schedule updates, photo capturing, and emails
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Employment Type Part-time (contractual basis)
- Time Commitment Approximately 15-25 hours per week, flexible hours, must be available on weekends
- Job Type Hourly
- Education HS Diploma
- Industry Consumer Products
- Compensation Range $20-$30, based on experience
How to Apply
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com