Posted December 11, 2020
Job Purpose: We are looking for a Bilingual Production Manager to supervise and manage our Spanish-speaking production team. The right individual will ensure production needs are met in a manner that protects food safety, worker safety and ensures compliance with So Good So You quality assurance program.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Supervision and management of production team, currently <15 team members
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly logs
- Unwavering commitment to food safety and sanitation
- Maintain a clean and safe facility
- Coordinate maintenance schedules
- Work with the production manager to create weekly plans and training initiatives
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve personal performance and the facility performance as a whole
- Must be detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Act as manager in the absence of the plant manager
- Comfortable with basic mechanical and electrical systems
- The production manager is also a shift lead and must be able to assist with production when needed
This list is not all-inclusive, responsibilities may be added or changed by the Plant Manager.
The current shift is 6am – 3 pm M-F. However, this can be changed by company needs. There may also be times when evenings or weekends will be required.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Minimum 6 months of foodservice or food production supervisory experience
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and OSHA preferred
- Proficient using MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Mac Mail, and ability to learn new systems easily
- Comfortable with both Mac and PC
- Experience with Fishbowl Inventory is a plus
Employment type: Full-time
Job type: Salary
Education: Undergraduate degree
Industry: Food/beverage manufacturing, consumer products
Compensation range: Salary based on experience
Reports to: Plant Manager
Benefits: Medical, dental & vision insurance, and paid-time off
How to apply: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 4000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!